Become an Affiliate Gym
In becoming an affiliate gym, you are agreeing to the terms below
Adopt A Cop BJJ is a nonprofit, donation based program that allows active duty patrolling police officers around the country to train at affiliated Adopt A Cop BJJ gyms until they reach the rank of Blue belt. We hope you will consider becoming an affiliate to make your community safer and save lives across the board.
- The first officer enrolled at your gym will train for free until they have received their blue belts.
- $50 monthly membership rate, paid for by Adopt A Cop BJJ for each additional officer enrolled through the program. This will allow us to sponsor even more officers around the country as well as in your gym.
- We will contact your local police department to let them know of your affiliation, encouraging more officers to apply to our program and train at your gym.
- Adopt A Cop sponsored officers can train at any affiliated gym in the area as a guest if they are traveling our of their area.
- Providing law enforcement with the tools they need to safely perform their jobs by building skills and confidence through a charitable program.
- We will promote your gym on the MASFSupplements.com website as well as the Adopt A Cop Instagram @adoptacopbjj and the founder Mitch Aguiar's personal verified Instagram @mitch_aguiar with over 130k followers. We will also send you an Adopt A Cop BJJ flag to hang in your gym as well as window decals and other promotional items.
Affiliated gyms will also have the option to host a seminar at their gym that would be conducted by one or more of our programs highly decorated and world renowned black belts to include ADCC and IBJJF World Champions. The seminar would be a $2000 donation to Adopt A Cop and is 100% tax deductible. You will also be able to charge your students whatever you would like for them to attend the seminar in order to make your money back from your donation.
The Adopt A Cop BJJ Team thanks you for considering Affiliation with our program!
*Currently operating in the United States only.